As a UK public speaker I've been sharing with audiences at business events for over 15 years and can bring an educational, entertaining and action-packed message to your audience.
I've spoken on topics such as:
- Low cost and no cost marketing tools for micro-businesses
- Making your marketing hit the mark
- How to make networking into a profitable marketing activity
- Debunking the myths surrounding online marketing
- Winning more business through outstanding customer service
- Getting stuff done - Becoming more effective as a busy business person
- How small businesses can become more politically active and get free publicity as a result
- And plenty more...
I'm a huge fan of sharing straightforward and useful stuff that almost anyone in business can quickly understand and implement. I take the view that if you're in business (like me) then you simply don't have the time to wade through unnecessary jargon, high-minded theory, and business-BS.
I've spoken at events and for organisations both large and small, including: Federation of Small Businesses (both at local events and at their annual national conference), The Startup Show, West Midlands IT Association, GPC Annual Convention, Staffs County Council, Essex County Council, Recruitment and Employment Confederation regional conference, BT Women in Management network, Business Link and more.
So if you're an events organiser and are looking for a UK public speaker then give me call on 0116 3552194 for an informal chat, or use my contact form.